Education Facilities Management Forum
Upcoming Event Dates
You will have the opportunity to pre-select your meetings and seminars in advance of the event. In addition, networking opportunities with your peers include a meet & greet drink reception on Sunday evening, then breakfast, lunch, dinner & Casino Night on Monday, as well as breakfast and lunch on Tuesday.
If you are looking for an efficient, easy way to review potential new service providers our Education Facilities Management Forums have been showing the way for 15 years.
98% of our delegates say that our events are "an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than an exhibition". Here's why...
Like all our Forums, the event is tailored to meet your requirements, is complimentary, and limited to just 50 places, to ensure you receive our personal attention. Below are the main benefits to attending the Forum, to find out more contact us via email, or call 941-925-7585
For clients your complimentary attendance includes:
- Free workshops.
- Free meals & refreshments.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- A relaxed business like environment.
- Luxury venue.
- An event where you are in charge of who you meet.
- A professional, time saving, way to find product, service, and solution providers.
- A 'no hassle, no hard sell' environment.
- Only 50 places available.
- Hotel accommodations included.
This Forum offers you an efficient and stress-free way to see what's new in the industry, and make profitable connections and partnerships.
For More Information Please Contact...
Rob Muise – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8164 | email
Brittany Kehrt – Delegate Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x8165 | email
Chris Clayton – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8160 | email
Education Facilities Management Forum in Philadelphia, PA
October 2 & 3, 2017
October 2 & 3, 2017
- Access Control
- Acoustic Products
- ADA Consulting
- Air Purification Products/Services
- Alternative Power/Generators
- Architectural Services
- Bleachers/Stadium Seating
- Building Automation/Control Systems
- Building Maintenance
- Ceiling Fans
- Construction - Project Management
- Construction - Renovations
- Construction Products
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Services
- Doors/ Entry Systems
- Elevator Manufacturers
- Emergency Stairway Evacuation Chairs
- Energy Management Software
- Energy Management Systems
- Energy Star/LEED Roof Coatings
- Facilities Management Software
- Facility Auditing
- Facility Maintenance Management
- Fire Detection/Protection/Alarm
- Flooring - Athletic
- Flooring - Carpet
- Flooring - Other
- Flooring - Polished Concrete
- Flooring - Raised Access Floors
- Flooring - Tile
- Furniture - Cafeteria
- Furniture - Classroom
- Furniture - Dormitory
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Glass Safety/Security/Window Films
- Infection Control/Sanitation
- Janitorial Services
- Janitorial Supplies
- Landscape Design
- Landscape Maintenance
- Laundry Equipment
- Lighting - Controls
- Lighting - Fixtures
- Lighting - LED
- Lighting - Outdoor
- Lighting - Solar
- Mass Notification Systems
- Modular Buildings
- Online Education
- Parking Lot/Garage Maintenance
- Playground/Park Equipment
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Restroom Fixtures
- Restroom Products
- Security - Access Control
- Security - CCTV
- Security - Fences
- Security - Visitor Management
- Security Door Hardware
- Site & Street Scape Amenities
- Waste Management
- Water Conservation/Recycling
- Window Manufacturers
Latest Press Releaseposted by Yasmin Parsloe on Wednesday May 11, 2016
The Education Facilities Management Forum took place in Dallas, Texas on April 25 & 26, 2016. Feedback is streaming in from attendees already! Here's what they have to say about their Forum Experience: "Forum did a great job! Positively was beyond my expectation! Love the layout, the best one I have been to yet!"- Burleson ISD "This was my first time at an event like this format and it...