Facilities Management Summit
Upcoming Event Dates
You will have the opportunity to pre-select your meetings and seminars in advance of the event. In addition, networking opportunities with your peers include a meet & greet drink reception on Sunday evening, then breakfast, lunch, dinner & Casino Night on Monday, as well as breakfast and lunch on Tuesday.
If you are looking for an efficient, easy way to review potential new service providers our Education Facilities Management Forums have been showing the way for 15 years.
98% of our delegates say that our events are "an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than an exhibition". Here's why...
Like all our Forums, the event is tailored to meet your requirements, is complimentary, and limited to just 50 places, to ensure you receive our personal attention. Below are the main benefits to attending the Forum, to find out more contact us via email, or call 941-925-7585
For clients your complimentary attendance includes:
- Free workshops.
- Free meals & refreshments.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- A relaxed business like environment.
- Luxury venue.
- An event where you are in charge of who you meet.
- A professional, time saving, way to find product, service, and solution providers.
- A 'no hassle, no hard sell' environment.
- Only 50 places available.
- Hotel accommodations included.
This Forum offers you an efficient and stress-free way to see what's new in the industry, and make profitable connections and partnerships.
For More Information Please Contact...
Kester Van Fleet – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x118 | email
Jamie Stewart – Event Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x101 | email
Kayla Willis – Event Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x108 | email
Facilities Management Summit in Chicago, IL
November 9 & 10, 2015
Event Workshops Include...
Sustainable Materials in Restrooms, Locker Rooms and Other Applications
Presented by Rob Donlon - Director of Sales at Scranton Products
Credits: 1 AIA Hour & 1 USGBC Hour
An in depth look at the sustainable materials in restrooms and locker rooms. Explanation of how High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) reduces environmental impact and ways it offers both initial and long term improvements to the indoor air quality of any project. Several examples of how responsible manufacture is a critical part of any products life cycle assessment.
How Dashboard style interfaces and System Analytics are increasing operational efficiency and reducing energy costs in commercial buildings
Presented by John Mitro - Business Development Manager - US East Delta Controls
New tools in the building automation industry have provided stake holders from board room to boiler room the means to increase their understanding of how building assets are serving the organization and a method of managing and implementing reductions in energy usage and operational costs.
Can You See and Hear Me Now - Using the Power of Social Media and Security Technologies
Presented by Steve Surfaro, Industry Liaison, Axis Communications Chairman, Security Applied Sciences Council, ASIS International Vice Chair, Security Industry Standards Council
Social media powers a myriad number of virtual communities in the discussion of a wide scope of topics. Those conversations have implications for a range of organizational functions including security operations. Understanding and reacting to those conversations can improve intelligence and provide security personnel with valuable information to assist in securing persons, property, and assets. This session will also provide case studies of security successes through use of trending security technologies, mobility and Internet of Things.
Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
November 9 & 10, 2015
- Consulting ADA Compliance, Benchmarking, Energy Auditing, LEED Consulting, Lighting Retrofit, Retro-Commissioning
- Products Building Materials, Carpet, Ceiling/Acoustical Products, Doors, Electrical Supplies, Exit Devices, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, Furniture, Generators, Hurricane Protection, HVAC Equipment, Insulation, Janitorial/Sanitation Supplies, Lighting, Lockers, Plumbing Products, Recycling Systems, Resilient Flooring, Restroom Fixtures, Restroom Partitions, Roofing/Building Envelope Products, Signage, Site Amenities, Solar Power, Temporary Heating/Cooling Equipment, Uninterruptable Power Supplies, Window Film, Windows/Storefronts
- Security Access Control, CCTV, Perimeter Security/Fencing
- Service Contractors Architectural services, Carpet/Flooring/Upholstery Care, Construction/Renovation, Critical Power Services, Design/Build, Disaster Recovery Services, Document Destruction/Management, Electrical, Elevator Maintenance, Engineering Services, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, Flooring Installation, Furniture Installation/Management, General Handyman/Maintenance, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial/Custodial Services, Landscape Design and Maintenance, Lighting Maintenance, Lighting Retrofits, Managed Print/Mailroom Services, Online Training/Education, Outsourced Facility Management, Painting, Paving/Parking Lot Maintenance, Pest Control, Plumbing, Project Management, Relocation/Space Planning Services, Remediation Services, Roofing, Sign Maintenance, Snow Removal, Vending/Office Coffee/Food Services, Waste Management/Recycling Services
- Technology Asset Management Systems, Audio/Visual Systems, Building Automation Systems, Energy Management Systems, Facilities Management Software, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, HVAC Controls, Indoor Air Quality, Lighting Controls, Manufacturing Plant, Solar, Soundmasking Systems, Water Conservation Systems
Latest Press Releaseposted by Yasmin Parsloe on Wednesday Aug 19, 2015
The Facilities Management Summit is pleased to announce a media partnership between Green Building News, a publication by Emlen Media. By partnering with Green Building News, the Facilities Management Summit is now at the forefront of industry news and trends. “Most of our attendees are constantly exploring new ways of implementing green building strategies,” says Kester Van...