Facilities Management Summit
Upcoming Event Dates
You will have the opportunity to pre-select your meetings and seminars in advance of the event. In addition, networking opportunities with your peers include a meet & greet drink reception on Sunday evening, then breakfast, lunch, dinner & Casino Night on Monday, as well as breakfast and lunch on Tuesday.
If you are looking for an efficient, easy way to review potential new service providers our Education Facilities Management Forums have been showing the way for 15 years.
98% of our delegates say that our events are "an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than an exhibition". Here's why...
Like all our Forums, the event is tailored to meet your requirements, is complimentary, and limited to just 50 places, to ensure you receive our personal attention. Below are the main benefits to attending the Forum, to find out more contact us via email, or call 941-925-7585
For clients your complimentary attendance includes:
- Free workshops.
- Free meals & refreshments.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- A relaxed business like environment.
- Luxury venue.
- An event where you are in charge of who you meet.
- A professional, time saving, way to find product, service, and solution providers.
- A 'no hassle, no hard sell' environment.
- Only 50 places available.
- Hotel accommodations included.
This Forum offers you an efficient and stress-free way to see what's new in the industry, and make profitable connections and partnerships.
For More Information Please Contact...
Kester Van Fleet – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x118 | email
Jamie Stewart – Delegate Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x101 | email
Valerie Fox – Delegate Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 | email
Facilities Management Summit in Houston, TX
June 1 & 2, 2015
Event Workshops Include...
Washington D.C. Smart Roof Program: Portfolio-based Roof Asset and Energy Management
Presented by Ty Stranger - Thorsen, Vice President of Bluefin LLC
The way you manage your roofs can have a big impact on your energy consumption and carbon footprint, and position you as a community leader. This presentation demonstrates through a case study in our nation’s Capital how you can turn your roofs from a liability into a sustainable asset. The Washington D.C. Department of General Services is successfully integrating roof asset and energy management to reduce its energy use by 20% across its entire municipal portfolio, including schools, police and fire facilities, and parks and recreation buildings. This municipality includes 435 buildings with over 40 million square feet.
This presentation will demonstrate the Smart Roof Objectives:
1) Conserve Energy: Insulating, air-barrier, and day lighting
2) Reduce Runoff: Collecting, retaining, and re-using rainwater
3) Reflect Heat: Reducing temperatures across the city
4) Collect Solar Energy: Producing electricity and hot water
5) Manage Carbon: Tracking and reducing carbon footprints
6) Lead: Identifying and demonstrating best practices
Sustainable Materials in Restrooms, Locker Rooms and Other Applications
Presented by Rob Donlon - Director of Sales at Scranton Products
Credits: 1 AIA HSW/SD CE Hour & 1 GBCI CE Hour
An in depth look at the sustainable materials in restrooms and locker rooms. Explanation of how High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) reduces environmental impact and ways it offers both initial and long term improvements to the indoor air quality of any project. Several examples of how responsible manufacture is a critical part of any products life cycle assessment.
Get out of Construction Management Hell
Presented by Shelley R. Armato, President and CEO of MySmartPlans
Shelley and our Director of Project Information Management dept., William Steffen, walk you through the way that MySmartPlans is helping facilities managers and owners finish projects under budget and ahead of schedule. Not to mention, we're helping them mitigate risk and protect their projects from litigation. MySmartPlans listened to the pleas of owners and facilities managers and found a solution to the headaches associated with managing and accessing project information. These issues include: Operations and Maintenance manuals, Warranty Information, Records, Drawings, Closeouts, submittals, plan rooms, and much more. MySmartPlans brings total transparency and accountability to the way construction is done. Facilities Management now has a way to productively manage their projects from bid phase to closeout for the next 50 years. We've taken our client testimonials and turned them into relative stories and pain points that any construction audience can learn from.
How Energy Management as a Service Improves Facility Energy Management Operations
Presented by James Walton, Vice President of Business Development - EnTouch Controls
This seminar will focus on the following:
- Facility executives are facing increased pressure to better manage electricity consumption and reduce costs.
- Energy management systems (EMS) can provide dramatic energy cost and usage savings through extensive facility intelligence, but can produce an unmanageable amount of data (up to 13,000 data points) per day.
- Energy management as a service (EMaaS) is a new solution that pairs facility executives with a dedicated team of data scientists who evaluate all incoming energy data in real-time and converts the data into actionable decisions and prioritizes energy issues.
- With EMaaS, facility executives can proactively focus on critical energy management issues, reduce energy usage and costs, reduce maintenance calls and better prepare for capital planning.
No More Gut Decisions - business analytics made easy
Presented by Dave Perry, Director, Sales - servicechannel
Facilities managers increasingly face the challenge of making decisions without an easy and quick way to access information and data. Business intelligence technology, delivers impactful, visual-based, customized analytics with historical, current and predictive views of business operations. Specifically built for companies managing multi-site locations.
Easily access, understand and analyze all your business data and reduce spend through actionable insights
Impactful Visualizations: Grasp key trends, outliers, metrics and insights through an impactful array of graphical visualizations
Subscribe to, print and share reports with business partners or anyone in your organization
HOW YOUR HEALTH, SAFETY, AND SUSTAINABILITY GOALS SHAPE OUR GLOBAL ECONOMY.
Presented by Rayne Guest, Health and Safety Specialist - R-Water LLC
-Trailblazing the road to change.
-The power of one.
-Achieving optimal disruption.™
-Making dollars out of sense.™
JW Marriott Houston
June 1 & 2, 2015
- Consulting ADA Compliance, Benchmarking, Energy Auditing, LEED Consulting, Lighting Retrofit, Retro-Commissioning
- Products Building Materials, Carpet, Ceiling/Acoustical Products, Doors, Electrical Supplies, Exit Devices, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, Furniture, Generators, Hurricane Protection, HVAC Equipment, Insulation, Janitorial/Sanitation Supplies, Lighting, Lockers, Plumbing Products, Recycling Systems, Resilient Flooring, Restroom Fixtures, Restroom Partitions, Roofing/Building Envelope Products, Signage, Site Amenities, Solar Power, Temporary Heating/Cooling Equipment, Uninterruptable Power Supplies, Window Film, Windows/Storefronts
- Security Access Control, CCTV, Perimeter Security/Fencing
- Service Contractors Architectural services, Carpet/Flooring/Upholstery Care, Construction/Renovation, Critical Power Services, Design/Build, Disaster Recovery Services, Document Destruction/Management, Electrical, Elevator Maintenance, Engineering Services, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, Flooring Installation, Furniture Installation/Management, General Handyman/Maintenance, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial/Custodial Services, Landscape Design and Maintenance, Lighting Maintenance, Lighting Retrofits, Managed Print/Mailroom Services, Online Training/Education, Outsourced Facility Management, Painting, Paving/Parking Lot Maintenance, Pest Control, Plumbing, Project Management, Relocation/Space Planning Services, Remediation Services, Roofing, Sign Maintenance, Snow Removal, Vending/Office Coffee/Food Services, Waste Management/Recycling Services
- Technology Asset Management Systems, Audio/Visual Systems, Building Automation Systems, Energy Management Systems, Facilities Management Software, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, HVAC Controls, Indoor Air Quality, Lighting Controls, Manufacturing Plant, Solar, Soundmasking Systems, Water Conservation Systems
Latest Press Releaseposted by Yasmin Parsloe on Wednesday Jan 28, 2015
The Facilities Management Summit is offering continuing education learning credits during a one hour seminar program on Sustainable Materials in Restrooms, Locker Rooms and Other Applications. In order to attend the seminar, executives must register for the complimentary Forum taking place on June 1 & 2, 2015 in Houston, TX. Attendees will earn one AIA HSW/SD CE hour and one GBCI...