Facilities Management Summit
Upcoming Event Dates
You will have the opportunity to pre-select your meetings and seminars in advance of the event. In addition, networking opportunities with your peers include a meet & greet drink reception on Sunday evening, then breakfast, lunch, dinner & Casino Night on Monday, as well as breakfast and lunch on Tuesday.
If you are looking for an efficient, easy way to review potential new service providers our Education Facilities Management Forums have been showing the way for 15 years.
98% of our delegates say that our events are "an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than an exhibition". Here's why...
Like all our Forums, the event is tailored to meet your requirements, is complimentary, and limited to just 50 places, to ensure you receive our personal attention. Below are the main benefits to attending the Forum, to find out more contact us via email, or call 941-925-7585
For clients your complimentary attendance includes:
- Free workshops.
- Free meals & refreshments.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- A relaxed business like environment.
- Luxury venue.
- An event where you are in charge of who you meet.
- A professional, time saving, way to find product, service, and solution providers.
- A 'no hassle, no hard sell' environment.
- Only 50 places available.
- Hotel accommodations included.
This Forum offers you an efficient and stress-free way to see what's new in the industry, and make profitable connections and partnerships.
For More Information Please Contact...
Rob Muise – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8164 | email
Brittany Kehrt – Delegate Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x8165 | email
Facilities Management Summit in Minneapolis, MN
June 5 & 6, 2017
Event Workshops Include...
Sustainable Materials in Restrooms, Locker Rooms and Other Applications
Presented by Rob Donlon - Director of Sales at Scranton Products
Credits: 1 AIA Hour & 1 USGBC Hour
An in depth look at the sustainable materials in restrooms and locker rooms. Explanation of how High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) reduces environmental impact and ways it offers both initial and long term improvements to the indoor air quality of any project. Several examples of how responsible manufacture is a critical part of any products life cycle assessment.
Dashboard Interfaces and System Analytics
Presented by John Mitro - Business Development Manager - US East Delta Controls
New tools in the building automation industry have provided stake holders from board room to boiler room the means to increase their understanding of how building assets are serving the organization and a method of managing and implementing reductions in energy usage and operational costs.
Leverage Evolving Lighting Technologies to Maximize Utility Incentives
Presented by Tony Johnson and Katie Quam of Energy Management Collaborative
Lighting technologies continue to evolve and utility incentives are constantly changing. How do you best navigate these moving targets when planning your lighting project? Find out in this breakout session from Energy Management Collaborative’s Manager of Customer Incentives, Katie Quam, and Manager of Technology, Tony Johnson. Key topics include:
- Important process elements to drive energy savings
- Lighting technology changes that impact incentive values
- Securing maximum incentive value for your projects – learn the steps!
The lighting project that didn’t make financial sense last year could easily achieve your financial goals today. You’ll leave knowing the key factors needed to make this determination—and how to maximize your savings as a result.
Can You See and Hear Me Now - Using the Power of Social Media and Security Technologies
Presented by Steve Surfaro - Security Industry Liaison for Axis Communications
Social media powers a myriad number of virtual communities in the discussion of a wide scope of topics. Those conversations have implications for a range of organizational functions including security operations. Understanding and reacting to those conversations can improve intelligence and provide security personnel with valuable information to assist in securing persons, property, and assets. This session will also provide case studies of security successes through use of trending security technologies, mobility and Internet of Things.
June 5 & 6, 2017
- Consulting ADA Compliance, Benchmarking, Energy Auditing, LEED Consulting, Lighting Retrofit, Retro-Commissioning
- Products Building Materials, Carpet, Ceiling/Acoustical Products, Doors, Electrical Supplies, Exit Devices, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, Furniture, Generators, Hurricane Protection, HVAC Equipment, Insulation, Janitorial/Sanitation Supplies, Lighting, Lockers, Plumbing Products, Recycling Systems, Resilient Flooring, Restroom Fixtures, Restroom Partitions, Roofing/Building Envelope Products, Signage, Site Amenities, Solar Power, Temporary Heating/Cooling Equipment, Uninterruptable Power Supplies, Window Film, Windows/Storefronts
- Security Access Control, CCTV, Perimeter Security/Fencing
- Service Contractors Architectural services, Carpet/Flooring/Upholstery Care, Construction/Renovation, Critical Power Services, Design/Build, Disaster Recovery Services, Document Destruction/Management, Electrical, Elevator Maintenance, Engineering Services, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, Flooring Installation, Furniture Installation/Management, General Handyman/Maintenance, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial/Custodial Services, Landscape Design and Maintenance, Lighting Maintenance, Lighting Retrofits, Managed Print/Mailroom Services, Online Training/Education, Outsourced Facility Management, Painting, Paving/Parking Lot Maintenance, Pest Control, Plumbing, Project Management, Relocation/Space Planning Services, Remediation Services, Roofing, Sign Maintenance, Snow Removal, Vending/Office Coffee/Food Services, Waste Management/Recycling Services
- Technology Asset Management Systems, Audio/Visual Systems, Building Automation Systems, Energy Management Systems, Facilities Management Software, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, HVAC Controls, Indoor Air Quality, Lighting Controls, Manufacturing Plant, Solar, Soundmasking Systems, Water Conservation Systems
Latest Press Releaseposted by Yasmin Parsloe on Thursday Feb 11, 2016
Guest blog from Scranton ProductsSchool personnel including teachers, principals, facility managers, PTA members, and superintendants all around are taking the Duralife 123 Challenge to find out if their school lockers pass the test. Lockers line the hallways of schools and face harsh wear and tear every day as students unload their books and belongings, open and close them between every class, and...