Facilities Management Summit
Upcoming Event Dates
You will have the opportunity to pre-select your meetings and seminars in advance of the event. In addition, networking opportunities with your peers include a meet & greet drink reception on Sunday evening, then breakfast, lunch, dinner & Casino Night on Monday, as well as breakfast and lunch on Tuesday.
If you are looking for an efficient, easy way to review potential new service providers our Education Facilities Management Forums have been showing the way for 15 years.
98% of our delegates say that our events are "an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than an exhibition". Here's why...
Like all our Forums, the event is tailored to meet your requirements, is complimentary, and limited to just 50 places, to ensure you receive our personal attention. Below are the main benefits to attending the Forum, to find out more contact us via email, or call 941-925-7585
For clients your complimentary attendance includes:
- Free workshops.
- Free meals & refreshments.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- A relaxed business like environment.
- Luxury venue.
- An event where you are in charge of who you meet.
- A professional, time saving, way to find product, service, and solution providers.
- A 'no hassle, no hard sell' environment.
- Only 50 places available.
- Hotel accommodations included.
This Forum offers you an efficient and stress-free way to see what's new in the industry, and make profitable connections and partnerships.
For More Information Please Contact...
Rob Muise – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8164 | email
Brittany Kehrt – Delegate Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x8165 | email
Madeline Kinney – Event Coordinator
Facilities Management Summit in Orlando, FL
November 13 & 14, 2017
November 13 & 14, 2017
- Consulting ADA Compliance, Benchmarking, Energy Auditing, LEED Consulting, Lighting Retrofit, Retro-Commissioning
- Products Building Materials, Carpet, Ceiling/Acoustical Products, Doors, Electrical Supplies, Exit Devices, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, Furniture, Generators, Hurricane Protection, HVAC Equipment, Insulation, Janitorial/Sanitation Supplies, Lighting, Lockers, Plumbing Products, Recycling Systems, Resilient Flooring, Restroom Fixtures, Restroom Partitions, Roofing/Building Envelope Products, Signage, Site Amenities, Solar Power, Temporary Heating/Cooling Equipment, Uninterruptable Power Supplies, Window Film, Windows/Storefronts
- Security Access Control, CCTV, Perimeter Security/Fencing
- Service Contractors Architectural services, Carpet/Flooring/Upholstery Care, Construction/Renovation, Critical Power Services, Design/Build, Disaster Recovery Services, Document Destruction/Management, Electrical, Elevator Maintenance, Engineering Services, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, Flooring Installation, Furniture Installation/Management, General Handyman/Maintenance, HVAC, Interior Design, Janitorial/Custodial Services, Landscape Design and Maintenance, Lighting Maintenance, Lighting Retrofits, Managed Print/Mailroom Services, Online Training/Education, Outsourced Facility Management, Painting, Paving/Parking Lot Maintenance, Pest Control, Plumbing, Project Management, Relocation/Space Planning Services, Remediation Services, Roofing, Sign Maintenance, Snow Removal, Vending/Office Coffee/Food Services, Waste Management/Recycling Services
- Technology Asset Management Systems, Audio/Visual Systems, Building Automation Systems, Energy Management Systems, Facilities Management Software, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, HVAC Controls, Indoor Air Quality, Lighting Controls, Manufacturing Plant, Solar, Soundmasking Systems, Water Conservation Systems
Latest Press Releaseposted by Yasmin Parsloe on Thursday Feb 11, 2016
Guest blog from Scranton ProductsSchool personnel including teachers, principals, facility managers, PTA members, and superintendants all around are taking the Duralife 123 Challenge to find out if their school lockers pass the test. Lockers line the hallways of schools and face harsh wear and tear every day as students unload their books and belongings, open and close them between every class, and...