Healthcare Facilities Management Forum
Upcoming Event Dates
The Healthcare Facility Management Forum is an event designed to bring VPs, Directors, and Managers of Facilities from Healthcare Institutions together with the solution providers they need.
We understand how busy the day-to-day work environment is for Facility Professionals, our event gives Delegates the chance to sit down with solution providers who can tailor their services to a specific facility or project and educate you in trends in all physical plant categories from flooring to roofing, building automation and energy savings.
With only 50 complimentary spots available, book TODAY to avoid disappointment.
The Forum Experience includes:
- Luxury Venue.
- Hotel Included.
- Meals and Refreshments Included.
- Educational Workshops.
- Customized Itinerary based on YOUR selected meetings.
- Relaxed Professional Environment.
- Unparalleled Networking Opportunities.
- “No Hard Sell Environment”
For More Information Please Contact...
Rob Muise – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8164 | email
Brittany Kehrt – Delegate Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x8165 | email
Chris Clayton – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8160 | email
Healthcare Facilities Management Forum in Atlanta, GA
April 24 & 25, 2017
Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center
April 24 & 25, 2017
- Consulting ADA Compliance, Benchmarking, Energy Auditing, Financial Planning/Funding, LEED Consulting, Lighting Retrofit, Online Education, Retro-Commissioning, Training
- Products Bath & Spa, Beds, Carpet, Ceiling/Acoustical Products, Clock Systems, Countertops, Cubicles/Drapes/Curtains, Doors, Electrical Supplies, Furniture, Generators, Heliports, Hurricane Protection, HVAC Equipment, Insulation, Janitorial/Sanitation Supplies, Laundry Rooms, Lifts/Patient Handling, Lighting, Modular Buildings, Nurse Call Systems, Parking Systems, Plumbing Products, Recycling Systems, Resilient Flooring, Restroom Fixtures, Roofing/Building Envelope Products, Signage/Wayfinding, Site Amenities, Surface Coverings, Television Systems, Temporary Heating/Cooling Equipment, Uninterruptable Power Supplies, Window Film, Windows
- Security Access Control, CCTV, Other, Patient/Asset Tracking, Perimeter Security/Fencing
- Service Contractors Architectural Services, Building/Retro Commissioning, Carpet/Flooring/Upholstery Care, Construction/Renovation, Critical Power Services, Design/Build, Disaster Recovery Services, Document Destruction/Management, Electrical, Elevator Maintenance, Engineering Services, Fire Sprinklers/Alarm, Flooring Installation, Furniture Installation/Management, HVAC/AHU, Infection/Mold/Odor Control, Interior Design, Janitorial/Custodial Services, Landscape Design and Maintenance, Managed Print/Mailroom Services, Moving & Storage, Outsourced Facility Management, Paving/Parking Lot Maintenance, Pest Control, Plumbing, Project Management, Relocation/Space Planning Services, Remediation Services, Remodeling/Renovation, Roofing, Snow Removal, Vending/Office Coffee/Food Services, Waste Management/Recycling Services
- Technology Asset Management Systems, Audio/Visual Systems, Building Automation Systems, Building Materials, Energy Management Systems, Facilities Management Software, Fire Protection/Detection Systems, HVAC Controls, Indoor Air Quality, Lighting Controls, Sound masking Systems, Water Conservation Systems
Latest Press Releaseposted by Yasmin Parsloe on Tuesday Jul 28, 2015
The Healthcare Facilities Management Forum is pleased to announce a media partnership between HC&O News (Healthcare Construction & Operations News), a publication by Emlen Media. Partnering with HC&O News, the Healthcare Facilities Management Forum is now at the forefront of industry news and trends. “As an event focused on Healthcare Facilities needs in maintenance, building operations,...