Total Security Summit
Upcoming Event Dates
Now, more than ever, you need to be sourcing security services, products and solution providers that offer the best value for your money. We can help you find them quickly and efficiently.
98% of our delegates say that our events are "an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than any exhibition". Here's why...
The Total Security Summit is specifically organized for VPs, Directors, and Managers of Security who are directly concerned with their facility’s security and safety operations.
For More Information Please Contact...
Cherissa Irvin – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x107 | email
Liz Parsloe – Sales Director
(941) 925-7585 x103 | email
Joshua Davis – Events Sales
(941) 925-7585 | email
Total Security Summit in City of Industry, California
September 26 & 27, 2016
Event Workshops Include...
Threats to Corporate Executives from Radical Islamic Actor
Presented by Jeff Marquart, Executive Vice President of Gavin de Becker
We examine recent violent acts and direct calls-to-harm directed at American corporate executives by radical Islamic organizations, including INSPIRE magazine and others. We discuss practical, effective security enhancements to mitigate the risks and reduce fear and anxiety
The Organizational Need for Integrated Physical Security Checkpoints
Presented by Ian McNaughton, Director of North American Sales of L-3 Communications Security & Detection Systems
· Today’s existing checkpoint and perimeter security environment
· Checkpoint inputs (sensors)
· Need for a common viewer
· Business value of real time information
· Value of searchable after action reports
· Case Studies
Construction & Security Trends in 2016 and beyond…’Learn how these business segments are evolving with technology’
Presented by Kevin Hendershot, PSP Director of Strategic Integrator Partnerships, of Assa Abloy
- The changing construction world…operating more efficient.
- LEED & Sustainability…how is security becoming involved?
- Cell Phones, Credentials and Access Control
Biometrics – The Future in Identification
Presented by Dean Boveja, Chief Executive Officer & Michael Nesbihal, Regional Sales Manager, World Compliance Technologies
With identity theft on the rise and security concerns increasing, markets are trending towards Biometrics to ensure identity and safety.
Join us in learning about:
Current Biometric Technology
Who’s using it now
Where we will see it in the future
Why Biometrics is important
How Biometrics is changing our lives
The world is changing, be ahead of the curve and see what tomorrow holds. Biometrics is the future and the future starts now.
Can You See and Hear Me Now - Using the Power of Social Media and Security Technologies
Presented by Steve Surfaro - Security Industry Liaison for Axis Communications
Social media powers a myriad number of virtual communities in the discussion of a wide scope of topics. Those conversations have implications for a range of organizational functions including security operations. Understanding and reacting to those conversations can improve intelligence and provide security personnel with valuable information to assist in securing persons, property, and assets. This session will also provide case studies of security successes through use of trending security technologies, mobility and Internet of Things.
Security of the IoT (Internet of Things) - How Can Manufacturers Help You Protect Your Security Equipment and the Network it Runs on?
Presented by Matt Bretoi of FLIR
As edge devices (such as video surveillance cameras, sensors, audio) become part of the network and the Internet of Things, it is increasingly important that companies protect themselves and their networks against possible attacks via this equipment. This session discusses the possible vulnerabilities and the steps manufacturers can take to help their customers.
City of Industry, California
September 26 & 27, 2016
- Access Control Alarm Systems, Biometrics, Building Management Systems, Card Readers, Cash Handling, Exit Alarms, Exit Devices, ID Card Printers, ID Systems & supplies, Key Management/Key Holding, License Plate Recognition , Locks & Locking Systems, Security Doors and Windows, Smart Cards & ID Cards
- Business Continuity & Risk Management Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery, Emergency Planning, Fire Risk Assessment, Health & Safety
- CCTV Cameras, CCTV Maintenance, Digital Video Recorders, IP Cameras, Mega Pixel Cameras, Multiplexers, Remote Video Monitoring, Surveillance & Monitoring, Thermal Imaging, Video Analytics
- Cyber/IT Security Audit Security, Backup Data Storage/Solutions, Biometric, Computer Forensics, Computer Network Security, Contingency Planning, Data security, Firewalls, Hackers, Identity Management, Incident Response/Management, Information Security Management, Information Security Management, Intrusion Protection, IP Networks, IP/TCP/Ethernet Systems, Malware, Media Protection, Mobile Security, Network Access Control, Network Behavior Analysis, Network Security, Networked Storage Systems, Remote Access, Risk Assessment, Security Policy, Threat analysis, Video Servers, Virus detection, Visitor ID Systems, Wireless Access Control, Wireless Applications
- Fire Solutions Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarms, Fire Doors, Fire Safety Equipment
- Lone Worker Security Close Protection, Guard Tour Verification, Manned Guarding, Mobile Communications
- Perimeter Security Barriers & Turnstiles, Cages/Enclosure, Fencing & Gates, Glazing Solutions, Intrusion Detection, Maintenance, Secure Lobbies, Shutters & Grills
- Specialist Asset Protection, Concealed Weapons Detection, Corporate Threat Assessment & Management, Crime Risk Assessment, Executive Protection, Incident Management, Integrated Systems, Lockdown Solutions, Loss Prevention, Low Voltage Products, Mass Emergency Notification, Physical Protective Security, Safes, Security Consultants, Security Resource Planning
- Transit Security Armored Vehicle, Maritime Security, Tracking Systems, Transmission Equipment, Vehicle Cameras, Vehicle Security
Latest Press Releaseposted by Yasmin Parsloe on Tuesday Mar 8, 2016
The Total Security Summit is launching an IT/Network Security sector as part of the 2016 event program headed by Event Manager and Specialist Xavier Chance. By adding IP and IT security to the list of areas covered, the Total Security Summit will become a more inclusive event focusing on topics ranging from physical security to IT, including audit security, computer network security, data security...