Training & Development Summit
Upcoming Event Dates
If you are looking for an efficient, easy way to review potential new service providers our Summits have been showing the way for 15 years.
98% of our delegates say they are "an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than an exhibition".
Like all our Summits the event is tailored to meet your requirements, is complimentary, and limited to just 50 places, to ensure you receive our personal attention. Below are the main benefits to attending the Summit, to find out more contact us via email, or call 941-925-7585
For delegates your complimentary attendance includes:
- Free workshops.
- Free meals & refreshments.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- A relaxed business like environment.
- Luxury venue.
- An event where you are in charge of who you meet.
- A professional, time saving way to find products, services, and solution providers.
- A 'no hassle, no hard sell' environment.
- Only 50 places available.
- Hotel accommodations included.
This Summit offers you an efficient and stress-free way to see what's new in Human Resources, and make profitable connections and partnerships.
For More Information Please Contact...
Shane Doherty – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8166 | email
Millie Kelly – Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8163 | email
Mariya Lebedeva – Delegate Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x2224 | email
Laura Dykstra – Delegate Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x8161 | email
Training & Development Summit in Atlanta, GA
April 24 & 25, 2017
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
April 24 & 25, 2017
- Admin, commercial & secretarial
- Assessment & Selection
- AV equipment
- Change management
- Communication Interpersonal skills, Language Training, Presentation skills/Public speaking, Written Skills
- Conflict Management
- Customer care
- Distance/open learning
- Drama training
- E learning technology/Finance
- Electronic & Physical Content Marketing
- Employee Retention Programs
- Health & Safety
- Higher Education Solutions
- Interpretation & translation IT training
- Learning Management Systems
- Learning resources/Video
- Legal & new legislation
- Management skills Financial Training, Middle management, Project & program management, Purchase & supply, Recruitment selection & appraisal, Senior management, Strategic planning, Supervisory & leadership skills
- Marketing & PR
- Media training
- Online course providers
- Online training services
- Organizational development
- Outdoor based development
- Personal development
- Personnel/employee relations
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Sales training
- Senior secretarial skills
- Stress, anger & conflict management
- Talent Management
- Team building & team skills
- Telephone training
- Trainer training
- Training software
- Training venues
- Tuition Assisted Programs (TAP)
- Venue finding services
- Video Training
Latest Press Releaseposted by Yasmin Parsloe on Wednesday Mar 23, 2016
The Training & Development Summit, Philadelphia hosted 627 meetings on March 14-15, 2016. Feedback is vital for the growth and success of each event. Here are some testimonials from attendees of this event: "Not only was this experience great for meeting vendors but getting the chance to talk to other individuals in similar roles to me. Thank you so much for having me."-Suarez Corporation "This...